DIY professional hair removal
The Depil Yourself concept gives you access to professional permanent hair removal – at an affordable price.
It allows beauticians to provide a latest generation device for customers to use on a self-service basis in a dedicated space within the salon.
The benefits of self-service
You’ll be enamoured with the device’s ease of use. Its touchscreen allows you to enter your settings based on the area to be treated, your skin colour, the diameter of your hair and the desired intensity.
With self-service, you get access to a high-tech device used by professionals. You carry out your own permanent hair removal in a few sessions for less cost.
Your beauty professional can assist you in getting set up with the device and will answer your questions.
- After each session, your hair will gradually fall out between the 8th and 21st day.
- Throughout the course of treatment, the nourishing structure of the hair – which is responsible for the growth cycle – will be destroyed.
- You’ll therefore notice a sharp decrease in hair regrowth after the first couple of sessions.
- On average, 10-12 sessions 2 months apart are required for optimal results. After this, only 1 or 2 retouch sessions will be required each year.
How does it work?
1. Choose the area to be treated and buy the corresponding Pass card.
2. Buy a user kit that includes:
- 1 optic mobile head
- 1 pencil and pencil sharpener
- 1 optic gel
- 1 safety mask
- 1 delimitation plate
- 1 optical spray
- 1 set of patches
- 1 hair removal record card
- 1 user manual
3. Get yourself set up in the dedicated cubicle
4. Follow the steps described on the wall-mounted poster and begin flashing
5. After the session, remember to take your user kit with you and book your next appointment in 8 weeks’ time.
Manage your hair removal sessions to fit in with your own schedule!